THIS WEB SITE IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY CROWN CENTRAL LLC ("CROWN"). THESE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE (THE "WEB SITE"). WHEN YOU USE THE WEB SITE, YOU AUTOMATICALLY AGREE TO THEM. This agreement ("Agreement") governs your use of the Web Site and your access to and use of the content, postings, links, pages, software, services, and/or other materials offered on the Web Site (which, collectively, constitute the "Services"). By accessing any of the Services, you agree you are bound by this Agreement, as it may be amended or supplemented from time to time, and agree to all rules that may be published by us on the Web Site. All these rules are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
2. Individual Use. You are only authorized to visit, view and to retain copies of pages of this Web Site solely for your own individual use. You may not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any material on this Web Site for any purpose other than for your own individual use unless authorized by Crown in writing.
3. Links. Occasionally Crown provides links to other websites that are not operated by Crown. Crown hopes that these other sites are helpful or entertaining for you, however, we do not endorse linked sites and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site.
4. Right to Amend. Crown has the right at any time to amend this Agreement, and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Services. Such new or additional terms or conditions are effective and incorporated into this Agreement when posted by Crown on the Web Site. Use of the Web Site following such notice signifies that you accept of all such new or additional terms or conditions.
5. Revision/Termination of the Services. Crown has the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services, and/or to refuse or restrict anyone from access to any of the Services, with or without notice and in its sole discretion. Crown shall not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any Services.
6. No Warranties. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. CROWN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CROWN MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
7. Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT CROWN IS NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF CROWN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, HELD TO BE INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CROWN FOR ANY REASON AND UPON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY AND OTHER ACTIONS IN CONTRACT OR TORT) IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE WEB SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED UP TO TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250). Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
8. Choice of Law & Limitations Period. The Services are controlled by Crown from within the State of Maryland, USA. By accessing the Services, you agree that the laws of the State of Maryland, USA will govern all matters relating to this Agreement, and the use, or inability to use, the Services, and that such laws will apply without regard to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State and Federal courts in Maryland, USA for any litigation concerning this Agreement or the Services. Regardless of any law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action related to this Agreement or the Services must be commenced within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
9. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Crown with respect to the subject matter addressed herein, and governs your use of the Web Site and Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and Crown relating to such subject matter. This Agreement may be supplemented by any other agreement you enter into with Crown pursuant to a registration to access certain features of the Web Site. The failure of Crown to exercise any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect. The section headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal effect. The Services are not intended for use by or availability to minors.